Pork roll has always had it’s fans but but it doesn’t get celebrated like other foods like bacon or garlic which has festivals, websites and even entire food show episodes devoted to it. Now that’s about to change thanks to Scott Miller. He’s a Trenton guy that decided he’s going to step up and give Trenton’s hometown meat the celebration it truly deserves.
Mark your calendar, folks. May 24, 2014 is going to be the day. The Pork Roll Festival will be held at Trenton Social starting at 10:30 am and will go throughout the day. There will be lots of pork roll themed entertainment of course.
- Start with the pork roll brunch with Bloody Marys.
- The grills will be serving up grilled pork roll sandwiches all day
- Documentary film on pork roll history
- Recipe contest and awards
- Pork roll slider eating contest
- The pork roll bike tour.
It’s gonna be the place to be for anybody that visits this site. That’s for sure.
Get all the details at the Pork Roll Festival website. Or you can check the Facebook page.
See you there!